The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

So Orca only knows two people visited swag, swoosh and squire.

Squire is claiming he hid behind swag, swoosh killed swag and squire now gets swags identity

Swoosh is saying he was framed and he thinks it was by bcb.

What exactly is a frame?  I was thinking that would hide your identity or make a false one, but is he suggesting he was framed as visiting swag?

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Squire is claiming he hid behind swag, swoosh killed swag and squire now gets swags identity

What exactly is a frame?  I was thinking that would hide your identity or make a false one, but is he suggesting he was framed as visiting swag?

You put it around a picture or a door

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So then shouldn't you want to vote for swoosh to not risk getting rid of town squire?

That's an interesting way of looking at it. I was insinuating that even Drunk Squire would have picked up on that, whereas you seem anxious to go Swoosh while subtly defending Squire now for the third time.

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's an interesting way of looking at it. I was insinuating that even Drunk Squire would have picked up on that, whereas you seem anxious to go Swoosh while subtly defending Squire now for the third time.

Not sure how you got any anxiety from this, but okay.  I thought your initial reasoning for voting Squire was abysmal.

I do think it is more likely that swoosh is the bad guy here, so if you count that as defending Squire, then I guess I am.

So then swag say anything that would cause two people to visit him in the same night?

On 1/4/2021 at 5:11 AM, SwAg said:

Lmao who actually believes this guy?

Didn't seem keen on believing Malf

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m back to remind everyone that Malfatron is clearly recruiting people.

Squire was visiting swag's profile page on Sunday, already planning up some type of visit. 

https://prnt.sc/wguj0h

2 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

So then swag say anything that would cause two people to visit him in the same night?

Didn't seem keen on believing Malf

Squire was visiting swag's profile page on Sunday, already planning up some type of visit. 

https://prnt.sc/wguj0h

it's generally unsporting to go checking people's profile just an FYI. Also if they are a scum team and aren't talking via a discord,it'd be hilarious 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Traditionally, a framer is a role that would make a town player appear guilty to cop reports. Of course, if swoosh is telling the truth, some variant that would also make that player appear to have visited someone else (or the kill, rather) would have to be in play. I know I had a similar role in one of my games, but it's still a rather bold claim.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

it's generally unsporting to go checking people's profile just an FYI. Also if they are a scum team and aren't talking via a discord,it'd be hilarious 

Why so?  Just wanted to find his posts in the thread without scrolling through 86 pages, that is frowned upon?

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Why so?  Just wanted to find his posts in the thread without scrolling through 86 pages, that is frowned upon?

Using it to look up posts I think is someone everyone does; I'd avoid using the "recent visitors" as evidence. After all, he could've merely just been doing the same thing you did.

• Like 1