Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Did I point out the clue and then ask the ones who didn't vote a question in hope to gain some activity? Yes, I did.

I don't think it's a clue. Anytime there's a lynch they're lynched by everyone. I highly doubt the host implicate mafia by alluding to one or more of them voting for a person.

So Cwood popping in last night with only 1 previous game related post (I think) and asking if we decided on who to lynch before quickly dropping the final vote and disappearing again is quite troublesome.

Read up on some majority needed for lynch games, and a Hammerer role (cast the last vote needed to reach majority) seems common, and also appears to rarely be civ aligned.

33 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So Cwood popping in last night with only 1 previous game related post (I think) and asking if we decided on who to lynch before quickly dropping the final vote and disappearing again is quite troublesome.

Read up on some majority needed for lynch games, and a Hammerer role (cast the last vote needed to reach majority) seems common, and also appears to rarely be civ aligned.

How much reading did you do on it?

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How much reading did you do on it?

Just skimmed a couple pages at work.

looks like kind of a non-standard role based on what cwood did last night and how mafiascum site described the role.

that said bcb said his games are very unique, so I could see him tweaking a Hammerer role 

Night One, Part One

Mookiemonster was just hanging around, not paying attention to the game when suddenly, he heard a ruckus coming from the woods.  His assailant is not exactly known for being quiet but is somehow gruesomely effective despite his face being world famous, or what is kind of his face.  But I digress

As his assailant heads towards Mookie, suddenly a group appears at Mookie's door.  They are ready to go out for the night, and exit through the front door.  Dejected, the murderer returned back to the woods

MOOKIEMONSTER IS STILL ALIVE

Bucsfan333 was on his way home from his night out when he sees a smoking hot chick at his door.  Never one to be impressed easily, Bucsfan approaches the woman slowly.  With the speed resemblance of a video game character, the woman pulls a sword from behind her and stabs BucsFan in the belly.  Afraid of being caught, she runs off down the street

Bucsfan is in shock, he is lying on his doorstep, trying to solve the puzzle of what has happened to him.  He was targeted, he knows it now.  It is only a matter of tim.....

Suddenly a man comes hobbling down the street towards BucsFan.  Don't worry, I will fix this.  After taking him into the house, the man has managed to save BucsFan from certain death

BUCSFAN IS STILL ALIVE

Now out of the house, MookieMonster is having an awesome time when suddenly, he is drawn to a tv.  He places his hand onto the screen to see what is so alluring and is suddenly gone from the scene in an instant.

MookieMonster may not vote in this day phase.  He can still talk and be voted for, however

Night One   Part 2

Watching the action, Untouchable has been keeping a close eye on things.  Unfrotunately for him, his diminuitive stature leaves him vulnerable, and this night, that vulnerability has come into play.  From behind him, a man sneaks up and throws Untouchable into a burly sack  Untouchable curses at himself for not carrying his usual knife with him.  Nest thing he knows, he is being hung upside down and beaten with what feels to be some sort of crooked stick.

Suddenly, two small slits are cut into the bag.  Ahead of him, Untouchable can see a firey pit.  Next thing he knows, he is slowly moving towards his doom and the fire itself!

Your name is quite the irony now isn't it

Throughout your life, you have gained the trust of many people and even have legions of fans.  However, at every turn, you murrder them.  Now, it is only them who can save you.  With every SAVEUNTOUCHABLE  vote in the thread, you will be dropped one inch lower on the conveyor belt string.  If you reach nine inches, you will fall short of the fire.  Anything else will catch the bag, and therefore you into flames.   You have two hours to plead your case.  Good Luck!

Night phase has been extended two hours.  Will Untouchable be saved?  Only time will tell....Night will conclude at  908 PM EST!

Archived