Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Free agent, he's only on a 1 year deal - and if you're committing to the rebuild, you don't want Tyrod accidentally winning games.

This is why you ship off Tua. If you're embracing the tank, you don't want him accidentally having us mediocre. Personally, I'd feel fine with Tua and Mills battling it out unless you really like a QB in the draft, which would scare me since nobody has taken the reigns as the true #1 QB in the draft. 

Edited by LORK88

15 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

This is why you ship off Tua. If you're embracing the tank, you don't want him accidentally having us mediocre. 

I don't think that is a concern with Tua. He's either bad, or average before suffering an injury...

21 minutes ago, tab said:

imagine passing on Sewell to pick Waddle specifically for your QB and then trading that QB away 8 games into the new season

Passing on Sewell seems like a prudent move at present - he's getting beaten like a dying mule.

OTs coming from these super-spread offenses just putter out at this level. Remember Andre Dillard from Washington State? He was a massive bust...

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

So much for that - wonder if Miami is in the mix to begin with.

Now that I think about it, it does make more sense (given the Waddle stuff in the draft) that the rumors would just be false, just as they have been for most of the year

I still dont see any benefit to trading him before this season is over

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Passing on Sewell seems like a prudent move at present - he's getting beaten like a dying mule.

OTs coming from these super-spread offenses just putter out at this level. Remember Andre Dillard from Washington State? He was a massive bust...

Dillard has a PFF rating of 70 this year. That’s not a bust.