2020 Wild Card: Bears vs Saints

mw2noobbuster

This is the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. They keep throwing dink and dunk **** and getting stuffed in the run game then keep going to the play action. It’s not going to work until you have a successful run.

And if my kid voted Trubisky in a Nickelodeon poll I would leave for cigarettes and not come back.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It wasn't a fumble. You have to have possession, two feet, and then a football move. He never made the football move.

have possession, two feet, and then a football move  anything on a football field is a football move is how the rule should read.   Anyways , I'm not here to argue, and I don't like the convoluted rules nor do I want to hear a ref in the booth several times a game.  

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

It, surprisingly enough, actually is.  And Jake is... wait for it... actually a real-life State Farm agent, too.... or at least he was.  The original Jake was Jake Stone, an actual State Farm agent.  But then Jake was recast and now it's actor Kevin Mims.

Colour me surprised lol.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

If he had tucked it away, it would be a football move. If he had attempted to avoid the defender, it would have been a football move. There clearly wasn't a football move.

thanks for this explanation btw , but call me crusty, I don't like the rule. Anything on the field is a football move,  I don't see UPS or fedex out there, only football players and well, the refs I suppose.