Around the NFL - PLAYOFFS?

Texas_OutLaw7

26 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

And you know what sucks ***????  Buffalo is going to a Championship Game before the Cowboys!! 

how sad and depressing is that!! 

It looks like Cole Beasley was right in his comments when he left Dallas. He definitely isn't regretting his decision.

Just off the topic a bit, this seems like a brewing side story, but did anyone notice Pam Oliver's sideline report?

She sounded wasted!

I've been reading about how cold it is in Green Bay this time of year, but yesterday wasn't that cold, 30 degrees?

Also, the report was 14 minutes and change in the 3rd quarter. That's immediately after halftime! She didn't go in and get warm at halftime?

Finally, the other reporter Melissa Pink, I believe, sounded sharp as a tac.  No slurring there.

Just an observation.

Edited by Rtnldave

11 hours ago, textaz03 said:

And you know what sucks ***????  Buffalo is going to a Championship Game before the Cowboys!! 

how sad and depressing is that!! 

Pretty sad. 

Jacksonville made it back to one before us. Cleveland is one game away. Kansas City's won a Super Bowl. 

This franchise sucks.

11 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

It looks like Cole Beasley was right in his comments when he left Dallas. He definitely isn't regretting his decision.

If a player wants to contend for a championship then Dallas is one of the last places he wants to play.  The truth hurts, but there is a 25 year run of mediocrity to back up my contention.  Buffalo has a young progressive HC, solid management, and they scored with Allen.   Felt they were close last year and went out and acquired Diggs.  I have a lot of respect for the Bills. Oh yeah they don't have an owner who thinks he's a genius GM.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Northland said:

If a player wants to contend for a championship then Dallas is one of the last places he wants to play.  The truth hurts, but there is a 25 year run of mediocrity to back up my contention.  Buffalo has a young progressive HC, solid management, and they scored with Allen.   Felt they were close last year and went out and acquired Diggs.  I have a lot of respect for the Bills. Oh yeah they don't have an owner who thinks he's a genius GM.

I think we're the only franchise with an owner who is actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the organization. Al Davis was the other one, and much like Jerry, the Raiders never accomplished much of anything toward the end of his tenure. 

2 hours ago, Northland said:

Don't forget, Buffalo was already in a SB when we were coming off a 1-15 season.

Only 2  years later WE were handing them there hats!

History may yet repeat itself.

4 hours ago, D82 said:

Pretty sad. 

Jacksonville made it back to one before us. Cleveland is one game away. Kansas City's won a Super Bowl. 

This franchise sucks.

These are the results when you make stupid decisions, like choosing a RB #4 overall (over an elite DB) and a LB with one good leg in the 2nd round. Or take the 8th best DT over one the top safeties in the draft class.

And we wonder why our defense is so bad.

Edited by Tony7188