Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

This type of slug out game favors the Ravens. The crazy winds are hurting both passing games. Which hurts the Bills more.

I think I disagree

Bills offense feels like a matter of time before it starts connecting on one or two big ones

Ravens I think need to get the ground game going, but I think they feel farther away from that than the Bills do

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

probably because the bills havent tried their ground game

lol.. I'll rephrase in a language you would understand

I think the Ravens are farther away from their offensive wincon than the Bills are from their offensive wincon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think I disagree

Bills offense feels like a matter of time before it starts connecting on one or two big ones

Ravens I think need to get the ground game going, but I think they feel farther away from that than the Bills do

I think I tend to agree, Bills feel like they are going to hit on a big play soon...but be interesting to see what adjustments these 2 teams make at half

If your the Ravens this is the type of game you want to be playing. Winds effect the bills more than the Ravens. On those run plays Lamar has to let Edwards or Dobbins get the ball. They seam to be focused on not letting lamar run wild and the runs with the HB have been good so far. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think I disagree

Lamar was also starting to get more comfortable passing the ball in the second quarter. Let’s see which team makes the adjustments in the second half.