Spinning Tires: Steelers 2021 Offseason and Beyond...

43M

I've been looking into the RB class a little more. There are 5 guys that immediately jump off the screen to me as targets. 

Michael Carter UNC - Very athletic. Not huge, but will run between the tackles. Runs well in space as a receiver and runner. 
Javonte Williams UNC - Looks to be a bell cow type guy. Good size and speed
Kenneth Gainwell Memphis - Super receiver. Long and lean. He looks like smaller Antonio Gibson. Maybe more of a change of pace guy
Rhamondre Stevenson Oklahoma - 6' 245lbs. Yep, behemoth. Really athletic for his size. Michael Turner 2.0 maybe?
Trey Sermon Ohio State - Another bell cow type of guy. Got buried on a lot of really good backfields. Not a lot of tread on the tires. 

I didn't look at Najee or Etienne because I'm attempting to will us to not take a RB in the 1st. These guys are in a big jumble of talented RBs that could go anywhere from the 2nd to the 5th.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Pardon?

I'll give someone a dollar if they can make this reasoning make sense. 

I think it's that if Tomlin can find a OL Coach that's really good and that doesn't mesh with Canada, they rather have the OL coach than Canada.

22 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I think it's that if Tomlin can find a OL Coach that's really good and that doesn't mesh with Canada, they rather have the OL coach than Canada.

You win a dollar! 

That still feels very, very wrong. Like buying tires you like before getting the car. But at least that makes (kinda?) sense. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

You win a dollar! 

That still feels very, very wrong. Like buying tires you like before getting the car. But at least that makes (kinda?) sense. 

I would say it's a little more like "I might get a horse and a trailer, let me think that through before buying the Lambo."