Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I mean it's Tampa either way now but we don't need to do the "we need to beat the best" crap. The goal is to make the SB. I wish we were playing the Lions without Stafford. We'll have to beat Tampa but if you could choose one team feom the field in the NFC to send to Lambeau to beat us and crush our SB run....you'd pick Tampa. 

GB is going to have to play a very good game, on both sides of the ball, against a team that wiped the floor with us earlier this year. We can do it....but this isnt what we wanted. 

I'm not too worried. Rodgers has had some ****ty games at Raymond James. Now we get the Bucs at home in the cold. Yes, the Bucs have a good defense and a "potent" offense (that is prone to massive inconsistency), but the Packers have had some good games against the #4, 6, 7, and 8 defenses by DVOA AND better offenses than Tampa.

If the Packers avoid stupid turnovers, they'll win this game.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Honest gut feeling is it's going to be the 2014 Championship game all over again.

We're going to look great, even get some turnovers, and then we're going to let our guard down and lose. 

Rodgers and MLF are no broken Rodgers and MM.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

That’s happens how often.  So we had a bad game in the sunshine what 12 weeks ago. It happens we laid an egg. 

I'm sure MLF and the staff will analyze the heck out of that tape. They're going to have to deal with the speed of TB's ILBs and the tight coverage of the DBs. Defensively, they're going to have to take away Brady's short game and stop the run.

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not even remotely worried. The only thing I'd be worried about is the postseason bull**** that tends to follow Brady. Dude is the luckiest player I've ever seen.

He sold his soul to the devil. And he tongue kisses his son

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea again, it makes no sense to want to play the better team, lol. Now we have to, so be it, let's go win, but it doesn't change the point. 

Its just dumb to think the better team would lose. Realism versus idiotism. 

Edited by PACKRULE

We drew the worser of the two teams left who snuck out a win behind a terrible showing by Brees. If Taysom Hill is active they probably win that game TBH.

Don't understand the "fear" of this TB team at all. We match up well against them. This is the team that just almost lost to the Giants and Falcons, did lose to the Rams and had a very very mediocre showing against the worst playoff team in recent memory (WFT).

GB is better. Stop worrying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Its just dumb to think the better team would lose. Realism versus idioism.

Actually.....if you'd thought about this comment before typing it you'd have realized that TPA was the worse team. 

Straight up record-wise PLUS head to head.