2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I know it's the first round and we all know these dudes, but just a reminder you're not suppose to be naming players not selected yet if I recall 

☹️ - I feel like this is different than the "I can't believe XXXX is still available to [draft or sign]". First round is a fun times for speculation and guesses. It would all die down after the 1st. We did mocks after all. My 2 cents.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I don't make the rules.  I believe the spirit of the rule generally lends itself to later rounds where people don't want there sleepers tipped 

Yeah... It is popularly used in mocks but Mike has prospect rankings in draft board.  Hard not to overlook, eh?

Side note: I can't find the answer on the internets quickly. Is Daniel Faalele RT Minnesota in this draft class or returning to Minnesota? Surely a declare deadline has passed and I dont see a clear answer either way. I notice he isn't on our draft board though

Just now, Trojan said:

people putting their cursor over prospects on the draft board. I see your late research on guys not listed in the right range lol

I totally got someone with that last year when I was the Seahawks lol. I wanna say it was Michael Pittman and I traded up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Side note: I can't find the answer on the internets quickly. Is Daniel Faalele RT Minnesota in this draft class or returning to Minnesota? Surely a declare deadline has passed and I dont see a clear answer either way. I notice he isn't on our draft board though

@samsel23 Did a complete run through on the draftee list.  He's in charge of that.