2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Side note: I can't find the answer on the internets quickly. Is Daniel Faalele RT Minnesota in this draft class or returning to Minnesota? Surely a declare deadline has passed and I dont see a clear answer either way. I notice he isn't on our draft board though

Everything I've seen shows he's back at Minnesota preparing for the 2021 college season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Side note: I can't find the answer on the internets quickly. Is Daniel Faalele RT Minnesota in this draft class or returning to Minnesota? Surely a declare deadline has passed and I dont see a clear answer either way. I notice he isn't on our draft board though

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

@samsel23 Did a complete run through on the draftee list.  He's in charge of that.

450 lb that didn't play for 6 months?   Let him be.

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

☹️ - I feel like this is different than the "I can't believe XXXX is still available to [draft or sign]". First round is a fun times for speculation and guesses. It would all die down after the 1st. We did mocks after all. My 2 cents.

I agree everyone knows the early prospects and don’t think anyone is going to change their opinion just because of others influencing them but if so more fool them. I’m liking the bants and chat.

1 minute ago, whodatOL said:

#15 is available, especially for a trade back. Mostly for the reason that I have to work tomorrow and the pick is at a very bad time for me.

Worst case too you can big board 3 guys or so when it gets closer and give to someone that's already picked. I'd offer, but I am 19 so that might not work for you.