Who do we take at #25?

pwny

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not saying I want Etienne. Just going by the tweet pwny quoted. 

It’s no secret Bev/Urbs love the ground game and having a 1-2 punch like Robinson/Etienne would take a lot of pressure off of Trevor.

It is unlikely they do it but we shall see. 

if Urbs wants speed at RB he should go drive down i=95 and hit I-4 and go to UCF.  2 good Speedy backs that can give u some flex options and should be available Late rounds tho i dont really see either really mocked even in the 7th round. 

im also saying that just cause they all going to clemson doesnt mean they there to just watch ettiene.  they got 2 wrs(rodgers and powell) and they have a good number of talented players in general.  

Edited by LinderFournette

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

The tweet u posted seemed to think that

No it doesn’t. The tweet is just reiterating that they’re more interested in a RB than you think and that they’re going to have their eyes on the RB prospects whenever they have an opportunity. 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:11 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea its obviously not good that we have needs everywhere but if the idea is truly bringing in the best players available during the draft then we should be in a position to scoop up great players that fall for whatever reason and slide them into a starting role. I feel like good teams that tend to draft in the 20s/30s are always in this position to find great value

It seems particularly "advantageous" (if you can call it that), for us to have a lot of "flexibility" in positional needs...with how scattered opinions on this draft seem to look, into that 20s/30s range this year.  I'm sure things will start to crystalize a bit more as we get further along in the process, but right now at least...it feels like things are pretty all over the place.  Which is the sort of draft where you end up with teams making unexpected picks from left field on "positional need".  Which would play right into our hands, if we can just sorta scoop up a guy who slips through the cracks due to position...while playing a spot we probably need help.  🙃

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

It seems particularly "advantageous" (if you can call it that), for us to have a lot of "flexibility" in positional needs...with how scattered opinions on this draft seem to look, into that 20s/30s range this year.  I'm sure things will start to crystalize a bit more as we get further along in the process, but right now at least...it feels like things are pretty all over the place.  Which is the sort of draft where you end up with teams making unexpected picks from left field on "positional need".  Which would play right into our hands, if we can just sorta scoop up a guy who slips through the cracks due to position...while playing a spot we probably need help.  🙃

Yea I guess free agency will tip the hand of some teams, maybe us too. Maybe forces a trade up/down. I would love to see us move around alot in the draft

I lost the link [blame Texas] but I saw a mock I think from Matt Miller that has us taking Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah at 25 to add a burst of speed and versatility to the defense. 

EDIT: as KYDI said below, it was Daniel Jeremiah. 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Jeremiah

Yup. You’re right. Thanks.

Pick

Jacksonville Jaguars

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah · LB

School: Notre Dame | Year: Junior (RS)

Urban Meyer has put an emphasis on speed everywhere he's been. Owusu-Koramoah brings exactly that to the Jacksonville defense.