2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

6 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Wonder if we'll bring Tyrod back?  He's certainly better than Trace. 

I think Hundley will win the backup job in training camp. Tyrod would cost more than the vet minimum which is just added resources we can't afford right now. 

• Like 1

Truly want Bowser back. Yes he’s coming into his own, but it isn’t like he hit the market with Judon stats under his belt. He certainly offers more in pass coverage and knows our system. 

Bowser on one edge and let a rookie/McPhee/Ferguson battle for the other spot. Unless we work the cap to land two edge rushers 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Gotta be something going on with Hudson off the field or the like, right? Otherwise WTF are the Raiders doing? 

Getting Rodney Hudson because of Raider incompetence would be kind of like when we got Dumervil because of the Broncos'.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

John Ross was one I was interested in. Kinda always been intrigued by the idea of saying **** complimentary WRs and just going speed speed speed.

John Brown is a FA, and he's more proven than Ross.

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Really doubt he would come back. We didn’t utilize his abilities while here and pretty sure he publicly stated such 

Yea I think there could've been something like that.

IDK though, the league is weird and you never know who comes back around. The dumb "Lamar can't throw to small fast receivers" narrative has been obliterated too. However, I know some did question J. Brown's effort at times when he was playing with Lamar vs when he was playing with Flacco.