NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

Just now, CWood21 said:

I hate to be that guy, but I really think it's TD-or-bust coming out of the half.  We can't get a stop on 3rd down to save our life.

No doubt about it. If GB can't get 7 to open the 3rd, this game will start to look like the last 2 NFCCG where they fall behind by 3+ scores and much of the 2nd half becomes garbage time

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Insults? Not quite. I said "don't be a moron," not "you are a moron." Trolling? Please. Twitter lit up with a ton of people calling for the false start earlier. I also called Packers' fans the smartest in football. 

Well, I am a Packers fan, so obviously.  ;) 

brady has been throwing floaters all game and the defense can't stop it. if it wasn't for the drops the bucs would have more. I also blame rodgers for the last minute of the half for being complacent taking time off the clock tryna get a defense to move an inch when they haven't done so all game 

1 minute ago, minnypackerfan said:

So we took a timeout and WE ARE STILL NOT PREPARED. 

Can someone tell me WHY King deserves a place on this football team next year.

It was a terrible terrible play.

But it was just one play. If he was a viable starting CB before that play then he is still a starting viable CB. I wouldn't be giving him a big contract but can't go OTT on one play.

Got to think if we lose this and its relatively close, this might go down in legend along Bostock so maybe best for a fresh start.

Or pick 6 by King to win the game

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Lol a #4 WR who’s only playing due to injury. I know your agenda here though give King that 13 million and let good players walk because you said so. Right. 

Except that Scotty Miller is a #4 receiver because he's behind 3 probowlers. He's a good player. 

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Someone dialogue a path to victory for me to pin my hopes on, because I’m just not seeing one being down 11 to to this team.

Outside of some very lucky breaks and turnovers, what’s the plan?

Re-route Pettine's headset to literally anywhere else and have someone else call the defense.