2021 Offseason Discussion

Kiwibrown

My God I hate Tony Grossi. Listening to the Andrew Barry press conference, Tony get to ask his first question, guess what he asks? Brings brings up berry’s Background with the Eagles And asks if he’s going to use the Eagles as a cautionary taleWith bakers future contract.

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

My God I hate Tony Grossi. Listening to the Andrew Barry press conference, Tony get to ask his first question, guess what he asks? Brings brings up berry’s Background with the Eagles And asks if he’s going to use the Eagles as a cautionary taleWith bakers future contract.

Link?

33 minutes ago, buno67 said:

If that is our only move to address the edge, we are screwed in the pass rush department, unless they are planning to trade up for rousseau

I didnt include the draft. And I haven't thought about other free agents. I'd love von miller. 

One of the things that has already happened is finding what the price is to move up .IfCleveland knows that they can get the 11th overall pick for for are 1st plus 2 number 2s

They are only getting a edge rusher AT There price.

Cleveland may have entered the bidding on Watt to get some teams to cut key role players so that we can sign them cheap. 

13 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sign OV in June for 1 year 3 million.

Bruh, he wouldn't even be ready until mid season to be the earliest, and for what he did with Myles out, 1 for 3 is lowballing him. They'd be better off just letting him go get his money with another team

17 hours ago, buno67 said:

Not going to lie, I heard that, but then also I just cringe in general whenever I hear Tony and even worse when I hear Mary Kay because she is coming with some type of bs...

18 hours ago, buno67 said:

This is one rare instance where we need to unify the cancel culture and twitter blue check brigade against Grossi for utilizing a slur against Baker and being a general curmudgeon so that he's fired and completely irrelevant before free agency. Let's make this happen. 

• Like 1

As much as I cannot stand the Steelers, I hope we get to the point where we have luck with receivers like they've had over the past 20 years. We are way too emotionally tied to a lot of these guys when in reality, some of them can be replaced or even upgraded with a 3rd round guy and on a rookie contract at that.

• Like 1