Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i thank md4l for full claiming watcher for that :) 

he was a true thunderbolt at heart, rip.

problem with watchers though, is typically they can only catch 1 scum at a time, unlike me :)

Well if we got Daniel here 3 for 3 is a heck of a start. 

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 why does it feel like you are way different than you were as L last game?

more warm and friendly this game.

is that your scumtell?

Trying to defuse a situation before it goes further perhaps.  I don't think it is different, but that is up to you and others to decide.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Were you told what factions there were?

it might actually be useful to check the thunderbolts faction to see how many town we have

Knowing what factions exist isn’t part of my power. I just have to use them as they come up.

What a read. Ok I guess I haven’t played in a while but what am I missing with this “touch vs pickle” thing. 

also this whole modkill and stuff just seems so damn forced. Like 3-4 people just going at it, almost “purposely” making thread filler. Something I could see swag encouraging on the best he could. Idk what swag said but I’m sure he was even in thread “encouraging” the situation. 

also @Daniel, where have I disappeared to. Mostly been reading thru the weeds. Didn’t have much to say yesterday. Clearly we had outted scum. I basically implied earlier I thought there was a good chance he was scum. 

swag