*silver= rookies

*red= players  added in free agency

updated. man we added to our defense 

edge: Yannick, Koonce

DT: Thomas, Jefferson, Philon, Stills

LB: Deablo

S: Moehrig, Joseph, Gillespie

CB: Heyward, Douglas, Hobbs

and still brought about Irving, Morrow, Nassib, Lawson.. .we needed defense and we Brought in alot of guys 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

139549805-projections-and-human-mind-pic

looking at the depth chart, 3 moves that didn't make sense:

• giving James that extension without him proving anything
  • Zay Jones- his salary is fully guaranteed - kinda weird for a 6th wideout 
  • lawson- seems like a waste of time 

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

looking at the depth chart, 3 moves that didn't make sense:

• giving James that extension without him proving anything
  • Zay Jones- his salary is fully guaranteed - kinda weird for a 6th wideout 
  • lawson- seems like a waste of time 

Giving Thomas and Jefferson almost fulling guaranteed contracts to be the 1-5 3T.  Neither guy has proven to be starter material so why give them guaranteed money.  FO makes a bunch of assumptions without proof on the field.  Probably my biggest issue right now.  Would Hurst have beaten Jefferson or Thomas during camp?  He did not get the shot because they had guaranteed money and he did not.  If none had guaranteed money you could carry all 3 and keep the best after they show what they have on the field.  Does Bradley need a good 3T in his system because it looks like he does not care very much about the position.

29 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Giving Thomas and Jefferson almost fulling guaranteed contracts to be the 1-5 3T.  Neither guy has proven to be starter material so why give them guaranteed money.  FO makes a bunch of assumptions without proof on the field.  Probably my biggest issue right now.  Would Hurst have beaten Jefferson or Thomas during camp?  He did not get the shot because they had guaranteed money and he did not.  If none had guaranteed money you could carry all 3 and keep the best after they show what they have on the field.  Does Bradley need a good 3T in his system because it looks like he does not care very much about the position.

I can see Thomas, he does have alot of potential as a former top 3 pick coming from a great defense. I like the Jefferson move, but maybe wouldn't have guaranteed the money. Would much rather have Richardson, but hindsight is 20/20. Idk, I'm not losing any sleep over Hurst. He been on team for 3 years, and really didn't step up. 

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

History seems to show he doesn't care much about it. He has been using a heavy rotation on the DL everywhere he has coached without an everydown 3T (Malik Jackson being the lone exception) and generally relying on bigger edges sliding inside in sub packages to rush. His true 3T are usually better run defenders.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

History seems to show he doesn't care much about it. He has been using a heavy rotation on the DL everywhere he has coached without an everydown 3T (Malik Jackson being the lone exception) and generally relying on bigger edges sliding inside in sub packages to rush. His true 3T are usually better run defenders.

Thanks.  I am hoping one of our guys can play well.  I like Irving the most but I am only going to be upset if none of them can produce.

21 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Thanks.  I am hoping one of our guys can play well.  I like Irving the most but I am only going to be upset if none of them can produce.

Jefferson will play some 3T but my guess is he'll go back to the versatile piece he was with Seattle.

• Like 1