Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

this was ridiculous... we played a great game other than this nonsense

Q2, 4:05, 2nd & 11 on the REY 14: Raheem Mostert rushes up the middle for a gain of 5 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Jarran Reed, recovered by Dont'a Hightower. Returned for 7 yards.

Q3, 10:55, 2nd & 6 on the REY 18: Lamar Jackson passes to the middle of the field and completes to Brandin Cooks for 6 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Roquan Smith, recovered by Patrick Peterson. Returned for 9 yards.

Q4, 14:27, 1st & 10 on the REY 11: Lamar Jackson passes the ball to the outside and completes to Brandin Cooks for 13 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Byron Jones, recovered by Dont'a Hightower.

what in the actual hell is this? THREE fumbles that immediately gave them RZ possessions?

The offense played really well other than those idiot plays. The defense played pretty well also, which is weird to say for a game that we gave up 34, but what could they do?

absolute atrocity of a game, tbh

My season in a nutshell:

Q1, 14:58, 1st & 10 on the PHO 25: Kirk Cousins passes to the middle of the field and completes to Stefon Diggs for 19 yards. Tackle made by Jason Verrett.
Q1, 14:25, 1st & 10 on the PHO 44: Kirk Cousins checks the ball down and completes to Mike Evans for 17 yards. Tackle made by Jeremy Chinn.
Q1, 14:00, 1st & 10 on the IND 39: Kirk Cousins passes the ball to the outside and completes to Stefon Diggs for 14 yards. Tackle made by Malik Hooker.
Q1, 13:30, 1st & 10 on the IND 25: Kirk Cousins passes the ball to the outside and completes to Mike Evans for 12 yards. Tackle made by Jeremy Chinn.
Q1, 13:04, 1st & 10 on the IND 13: Clyde Edwards-Helaire rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by DeForest Buckner.
Q1, 12:28, 2nd & 8 on the IND 11: Clyde Edwards-Helaire rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Patrick Queen.
Q1, 11:56, 3rd & 6 on the IND 9: Clyde Edwards-Helaire rushes up the middle for a gain of 1 yard. Tackle made by DeForest Buckner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Hmm.. well fought. MVP mahomes showed up for one drive for ya. 

Who would’ve thought Rivers out performing Mahomes would result in that 

Yeah, I thought it was over after that impressive drive to take the lead and nail the two point conversion. Mahomes made up for an otherwise bad day.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

8-1 start

1-5 since

clinched the playoffs, fortunately, but this was absolutely ridiculous....

It's certainly been something. Wouldn't have believed it it myself if someone said you'd be 9-6 after the 8-1 start. Definitely a lot of rough breaks.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's certainly been something. Wouldn't have believed it it myself if someone said you'd be 9-6 after the 8-1 start. Definitely a lot of rough breaks.

Some bad games, some bad luck.

I think tonight was bad luck.

I blame that damn moon game for destroying the season. It all started right there

• Like 2