House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16

Acgott

Each episode keeps getting better and I’m loving it. I loled so hard at the opening scene of the guy getting crushed by the dragon. The only thing I wished they did was show the fight between Daemon and the Crab Guy, and him feeding him to his crabs afterwards 😆

But yeah my love for this show has proportionally gone up the more they concentrate on the little character moments, the political intrigue, and glorious fight scenes.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Xenos said:

The only thing I wished they did was show the fight between Daemon and the Crab Guy, and him feeding him to his crabs afterwards 😆

Crab guy felt wasted honestly. They built him up so well first 2 episodes only to kill him off screen because Daemon was pissy that his brother "had" to help him. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Crab guy felt wasted honestly. They built him up so well first 2 episodes only to kill him off screen because Daemon was pissy that his brother "had" to help him. 

I don’t mind that he was pissy. Everything was great with Daemom kicking *** until the unseen showdown. Talk about blue balls.

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Agreed. He was built up really well. This is where the time jumps are hurting the show a little bit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

What you talking about? He was a dominant force for several years 

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It highlighted that Daemon rather risk death than ask his brother for help, or give him any credit for winning the war. Crab guy was formidable not based on his fighting but ability to leverage his surroundings and caves. Daemon drew out his forces, allowing him to finish him off.

• Acgott changed the title to House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16