House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16

Acgott

Really enjoying this season so far. Kinda feel bad for Viserys but he brings a lot of bud troubles in himself. Kinda like Robb Stark but not as brave. 

I thought the battle with the Crabfeeder would go on for longer but Daemon put an end to that pretty easily — which doesn’t make a ton of sense. Why wait 3 years to do that? The end to that seemed kinda rushed. Also, I wanted more from the Crabfeeder. Creepy *** dude. I know there are probably bigger battles out there, thoughz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Why wait 3 years to do that?

because its reckless AF. They said as much during their battle planning, it was suicide. Lends credence to how much Daemon did NOT want his brother swooping in and winning the war. The idea sickened him so profoundly he took a massive, inadvisable, risk to win ASAP. 

However I agree, the payoff for a character built up for 3 episodes as this terror of the seas was extremely small. 

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Next episode should be explosive. This one was one giant uncomfortable set up 

I was trying to find the right word to use. 

Real Life Love GIF by Abbey Luck

I watched GOT for the first time last fall.  (Hadn't read the books, or anything about the show.)......went through the entire series in about 8 weeks.

Arya's timeline (which covered about a dozen years in those 8 weeks.....awkwardly uncomfortable).

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16