Report: Colin Kaepernick filing collusion grievance

NewAge

42 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

It isn't. 

But, bye thread. Freaking snowflake alt righters can't discuss anything without insulting people.

Haha...who insulted anyone?

I would say something else here, but its not worth it.  

54 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

yeah... na...
Are you secretly mike Pence? 

I don't think you can make that assertion here. 

I can, and I would happily explain what I mean....but this isnt the place for it.

Bottom line...Kaep is more if a distraction than an asset.    Thats why he isnt signed.

A non-NFLer is suing the league for being racist, basically.

We aren't allowed to discuss race. Not sure how this thread can survive given those facts. People are to give their opinions and in doing so, it's going to turn into a low-key race war. We have dudes flying off the handle and labeling people for their opinions already and I expect that to continue.

Nobodys opinion on race issues is going to change. No point in arguing it tbh.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I can, and I would happily explain what I mean....but this isnt the place for it.

Bottom line...Kaep is more if a distraction than an asset.    Thats why he isnt signed.

Not asking you to explain , I understand the situation clearly enough. 

This is Tebow 2.0. Moderately better QB than Tebow, but also will draw considerably more media attention. Kaep is not the kind of QB you can just plug in to your offense temporarily if your starter goes down, he needs an offense that plays to his unique strengths and glaring weaknesses.

Definitely not collusion, the opposite really. If anything they are probably agreeing in owner meetings "one of us have to sign him so our league stops getting hate" and then everybody leaves the meeting assuming one of the other 31 teams will do the deed.

I feel for Kaep, but at the same time he knew what he was doing could put his future job prospects in jeopardy. That's partly why it was so impactful, he put his job on the line to stand for what he believed in. Now he's paying the price. However, it's not like he's just been shunned and that's all he got for taking a stand, no, he started a "movement," or whatever you'd like to call it, that swept across the league. So I doubt he has a single regret even if he never plays in the NFL again.

14 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

No....you just like to think you do.   

Im done here.   Lock is coming.  

hahahahahaha

You don't know anything I know but you know that you know more than me. 

What are you Yoda.

I have debated my positions on the Kapernick situation and understand and everything around it, son. 

If you can’t talk about football, don’t post.

Dont reply to this saying there’s nothing to discuss, just don’t post at all if you can’t think of anything football related to add.

If there’s football discussion to be had, this topic will continue and if there’s not it will fall off the front page.

We don’t need a dozen people saying “this won’t last” because that’s just as annoying as politics. Just move on if there’s nothing productive to add.

Edit: or not. 9_9

42 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

May as well lock it?    There isnt much football to be discussed given the topic.  

I actually agree here.  I'll leave the story linked in the OP, but there isn't any football discussion that can really come of this particular topic (allegations of collusion), so there's no point in letting the thread continue to devolve into what has already pushed political discussion.

Archived