Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

2 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Can the Celtics put together a realistic offer for Beal without including Jaylen? I'd say doubtful but I was curious if anyone else feels like that may be a possibility? 

They wouldn't want to, but what else do they have to offer? 

Anyways I'd keep Brown and just roll with Brown+Tatum for the next half decade and build around it. 

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They can put a Harden level offer in for Beal.

Yeah Boston doesn't have much to offer but he really can be in Boston next year either way if that's where he really wants to go because he can just opt out. But I've read that he's open to playing for Boston, Philadelphia, Golden State, and I believe one other team. 

If they're going to make a deal with GS it needs to happen soon though. Because Washington can likely use some combination of #7, #14, #15 to move up in the draft. 

Edited by NYRaider

Wizards Get

C James Wiseman

F Kyle Kuzma

#22 pick (from Lakers)

#7 pick (from Warriors)

#14 pick (from Warriors)

#28 pick (from 76ers)

2026 Warriors 1st (unprotected)

Lakers Get

G Russell Westbrook

F Kelly Oubre Jr (via S/T)

2024 Philly 2nd 

76ers Get

G Dennis Schroder (via S/T, through Wizards)

Warriors Get

G Bradley Beal

G K. Caldwell Pope

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Wizards Get

C James Wiseman

F Kyle Kuzma

#22 pick (from Lakers)

#7 pick (from Warriors)

#14 pick (from Warriors)

#28 pick (from 76ers)

2026 Warriors 1st (unprotected)

Lakers Get

G Russell Westbrook

F Kelly Oubre Jr (via S/T)

2024 Philly 2nd 

76ers Get

G Dennis Schroder (via S/T, through Wizards)

Warriors Get

G Bradley Beal

G K. Caldwell Pope

Seems pretty damn complicated tbh. And would Philly really want Schroder? Plus can they even afford him with their current cap situation?

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Figured Philly would need a PG after they trade Simmons to someone.

Schroder showed last year he's better suited as a 6th man than a starting PG and is a meh shooter. Plus I think it'd be tough to pull off since the draft is before free agency and you have 2 players moving via S&T. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Schroder showed last year he's better suited as a 6th man than a starting PG and is a meh shooter. Plus I think it'd be tough to pull off since the draft is before free agency and you have 2 players moving via S&T. 

I agree its complex but its basically just merging two reported rumors out there (Warriors package for Beal and Lakers wanting Westbrook).  I figured the Wizards wouldn't really want Schroder so I looked for someone to flip him to.  You can replace the 76ers with another team and it still works. 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I agree its complex but its basically just merging two reported rumors out there (Warriors package for Beal and Lakers wanting Westbrook).  I figured the Wizards wouldn't really want Schroder so I looked for someone to flip him to.  You can replace the 76ers with another team and it still works. 

Chicago or New York would make sense for Schroder but I think both teams have their eyes set on FA PG's like Lowry/Ball. 

58 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

If Beal forces his way to Boston they easily can, and we’ve seen multiple superstars do this. 

Yeah if Beal wants to be in Boston he will be either this season via trade or he can sign there in free agency next summer.