NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He picked LA because Lebron and AD are both out with injury?? lmao

Wants a ring. Pretty rare to see a guy in his prime get bought out, aren't most buyouts older dudes? If I was Drummond I would've just stayed in Cleveland, collected by $28M and hit the free agency market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

@11sanchez11was sweating for a second 

had to miss the 4th, went to OT i see

have to watch it

also CP3 had 1 assist, i believe the 1st time in his career he has had less than 2 assists in a gm, he also shot 5-16 from the field

hopefully he didn't hit a clutch shot so everyone gives him credit for how good the suns are

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

All Lakers really need him to do is not get him Isolate and just get let crash offensive boards. That’s literally. Get the feeling he’ll toward the end of the bench when playoffs hit. 

Teams are going to hunt him in pick-n-roll, he's one of the worst defensive bigs in the league. 

So we got (or are getting) Drummond?

Good. Lets see if we cant put this Gasol genie back in its bottle. I didnt like it when he came over - but options were few. Maybe we can stop the bleeding in the paint and increase our rebounding.

Now...it would be nice if we could get our guys healthy and make a run at this thing.

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

So we got (or are getting) Drummond?

Good. Lets see if we cant put this Gasol genie back in its bottle. I didnt like it when he came over - but options were few. Maybe we can stop the bleeding in the paint and increase our rebounding.

Now...it would be nice if we could get our guys healthy and make a run at this thing.

So you're a Yankees, Lakers, Packers fan, hey? Man, you're almost as bad as @CWood21.