NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just one of those low energy games by us and playing to level of competition. Difference is that our star power literally and figuratively weren’t there to pull us out as per normal. Doesn’t help that Lakers started making all there 3s. We move though. 

• Like 1

This regular season has been disappointing for sure with all the new players and injuries to key players. But, I think the best thing to come out of it is these role players and back end of the bench guys are gonna be more battle tested. They’ve gone through having to pull together and be even more locked in defensively to overcome a lack of talent. We could hit .500 without Bron on Monday which would be pretty cool. One of the tougher schedules left, so we still need to pull out a win whenever we can to stay out of the last 2 seeds.

Good effort by the LAL tonight. With what seemed like half the roster sitting it out - the rest of the team picked up the intensity/effort and brought it home. Drummond's giving us exactly what we've been lacking in the middle. No complaints there at all.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Whoever comes out the West gonna have gone through the gauntlet most likely too.

Would be a crime if the West champ is so worn down that they falter vs the East champ. I mean, it'd be awesome if it was the Bucks but...well...Mike Budenholzer is our coach so I don't have to worry about that LOL

• Like 1