NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

15 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Our defense once we end up 5 was terrible.  Bucks started getting lay up after lay up. 

Yeah but still I take nothing from these games because the Nets don’t have their Big 3. That’s going to be a huge difference come playoff time. Plus I think Harden makes a huge difference. It’s not a coincidence the Nets only win against the Bucks was with Harden and KD and not KD and Kyrie.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah but still I take nothing from these games because the Nets don’t have their Big 3. That’s going to be a huge difference come playoff time. Plus I think Harden makes a huge difference. It’s not a coincidence the Nets only win against the Bucks was with Harden and KD and not KD and Kyrie.

lol of course you take nothing from these games

Lakers are not maintaining the 5th seed. It just ain't happening.

We have a back to back starting with the Clippers then Blazers and our 3rd game in 4 nights is then against the Suns. We have 3 back to backs in 8 days (what idiot came up with this? lol) and Bron is out this next back to back. Schroder may not get back till the final game of the regular season with COVID protocol.

Mavs schedule remaining is much easier too than the Lakers or Blazers. I'd be shocked if they aren't in that 5 seed either against the Nuggets or Clippers.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

So much left in the air right now, just gotta hope the Jazz can keep winning and secure the #1 seed.

Oh no doubt. That's why I told @11sanchez11its too early to know what any of the match-ups will be yet which makes things pretty interesting. For all we know it could be Suns Lakers and Jazz Warriors.