NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

17 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pippen emptying the clip lol.

Durant shouldn't have bit on the bait as Pippen is clearly throwing shots at everyone to promote his book.

I saw a screenshot, dunno if it’s real or not, of Phils book where he mentioned the difference between black and white players. If that’s real then he may not seem so crazy after all?

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

I saw a screenshot, dunno if it’s real or not, of Phils book where he mentioned the difference between black and white players. If that’s real then he may not seem so crazy after all?

Can't forget Phil's comments about LeBron and his friends a few years back.

Pip is just trying to get buys for his book because he's broke. He's made terrible financial decisions his whole life, and he's had a lot of **** go wrong the past few years. He's desperate for the money.

16 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Pip is just trying to get buys for his book because he's broke. He's made terrible financial decisions his whole life, and he's had a lot of **** go wrong the past few years. He's desperate for the money.

That is also very true.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

That is also very true.

Pretty sure he's drunk in the video too. If his evidence for Phil being a racist is...he had a Croatian guy take the final shot (which he made) over him...I'm going to chalk that up to being bitter and trying to draw attention to himself and his book.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Tbh with that one I didn’t really take much offence to it, could kind of understand why many took great offence to it.

I gotcha. Being white I don't want say what should or shouldn't be offensive to black people. I just remember a lot of hoopla about it.

4 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Pretty sure he's drunk in the video too. If his evidence for Phil being a racist is...he had a Croatian guy take the final shot (which he made) over him...I'm going to chalk that up to being bitter and trying to draw attention to himself and his book.

His kid died not long ago too, so I’m sure he’s just down bad in general. Between getting flak for the doc, personal life issues, and being broke, I expect a lot of quotes about to come from Pip. He’s got the most passive aggressive attitude anytime he talks about MJ.

23 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

His kid died not long ago too, so I’m sure he’s just down bad in general. Between getting flak for the doc, personal life issues, and being broke, I expect a lot of quotes about to come from Pip. He’s got the most passive aggressive attitude anytime he talks about MJ.

Yeah, I was kind of alluding to that in my first post. Plus a divorce too. He's gone through the ringer.