What are you thinking about?

pwny

I feel like it needs to be federally legalized for movie sound effect people to murder people so they know what it sounds like. I’m watching Fear Street whatever on Netflix and I’ve never been stabbed but every time someone gets stabbed it sounds like 300 pounds of wet hamburger meat hitting the ground after falling from the Eiffel Tower and I’m pretty sure getting stabbed doesn’t sound like 300 pounds of wet hamburger meat hitting the ground after falling from the Eiffel Tower. 

On 7/14/2021 at 8:48 PM, Outpost31 said:

I’ve been making birdhouses non-stop for the past couple months with all my spare time and now I have like 50 birdhouses.

Is this a profitable hobby for you? Do you sell them? Or am I going to see you on a future episode of Hoarders doing a balancing act trying to navigate around your pile of birdhouses in your kitchen?

54 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Is this a profitable hobby for you? Do you sell them? Or am I going to see you on a future episode of Hoarders doing a balancing act trying to navigate around your pile of birdhouses in your kitchen?

Check the home improvement thread.

I am just now at the point where I feel I will be able to start selling them.

• Like 1

i live in a triplex and the dude in the middle moved out like 3-4 months ago. we were cool with the guy and had his number. so like a week or so after he moved out this dude in a tan van started parking out front and he'd be going in and outta the now vacated house with tools and paint and **** all the time. so one day i'm walking out to my car and me and the dude make eye contact and nod and then he says in many words of broken english i'm painting the place next door to you. so i'm like oh yeah alright dude good luck. and this dude is super sketchy man. like he'll be leaning on his van facing our door and just kinda not moving. so it feels like he's waiting for us to leave so he can jack all our **** lol. so now we gotta like lock our doors and what not. he's just always lurking around. so like 2 weeks pass and he's still going in and out and me and my roommates are starting to think like why tf has this dude been painting for 2 weeks. oh yeah and i forgot to mention, this dude's van NEVER leaves besides maybe like an hour a day tops. so we're pretty sure this dude is sleeping in the house. whatever... guess he's just a down on his luck painter. i don't care. so now it's like a month and a half later or something. this guy no longer has any paint or work supplies going in and out. we no longer ever see him. but... the van never leaves and the lights inside are going on and off throughout the day so he's clearly squatting in there and sneaking in so none of us ever see him, but leaving his van not even parked in the parking lot but right in front of the property. the van never leaves. so it's like whatever he doesn't bother us and he'll  never complain so who gives a **** i guess. now about two weeks... a family moves in. and by family i mean a 300 pound dude in his late 40s and his super elderly mother. so they moved in and this dudes van is still out front. he's now sleeping in the van out front of our house. he's in there all day every day. at night time i'll go out to leave or take out the trash or whatever and he'll quickly turn off the lights in the van. so i hit up our old neighbor who used to live next door and asked him to ask his old landlord if they hired a painter to paint the inside and he's like yeah i asked her and she said she never hired a painter. lol like what the **** man. so whatever this weirdo's just gonna live in front of my spot until i move 

• Like 5

So I'm going back to college this fall working on my associate's degree in computer science. Plan is to have that done by Fall 2023. 

I was looking at ultimately getting a Master's in data science...but checked out the BS program for comp. science at A&M and holy ****. There is a lot of chemistry, engineering, etc. that I didn't think would be involved. 

• Like 2