What are you thinking about?

pwny

48 minutes ago, D82 said:

So when does The Sopranos start getting good? On the first season, episode five and it's not bad but I'm not seeing "one of the greatest television shows of all time" material so far. 

2-4 are my favorite i think, although to me it stays at a high level throughout

55 minutes ago, D82 said:

So when does The Sopranos start getting good? On the first season, episode five and it's not bad but I'm not seeing "one of the greatest television shows of all time" material so far. 

To each their own. I’m closing out on season 5 and was just thinking I wish there were like 6 more seasons. On the other hand, I thought the Wire was the most overrated drivel I’ve ever seen in my life 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Youve never watched a political debate? lol

There are entire sects of the population that have kids just so they can mooch off the rich for free healthcare, well fare, etc etc. Inb4 someone points out that those people cant actually get jobs; followed by someone else posting the rates of people who chose not to get jobs, and the thread spirals into a mess. 

Probably best to close that can of worms now. But yes, and its not "right now". The term wellfare queen came about in the 1960's.

nah not really lol. besides when they made us watch them back in school. that ****s for the birds 

so as a single guy you can't possibly make money (turn a profit) unless you're married i assume

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

To each their own. I’m closing out on season 5 and was just thinking I wish there were like 6 more seasons. On the other hand, I thought the Wire was the most overrated drivel I’ve ever seen in my life 

You are my twin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if i didnt have kids, i wouldnt work because i could afford to retire already

I did the math about a year ago. The money i spend on my kids + the money I spent on a divorce + the time spent with family and not working = a number I dont want to publicly share. But it was "id def. be retired" money.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

The mid seasons are best, but the entire premise of mental health for a cold blooded mafia don is solid from the start.

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

The Wire is my number 1 alltime show

I put Sopranos at number 5 or 6

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i dunno **** about anything, can you really pull a profit off that right now? 

Massive. They actually have classes to teach people how to get money out the govt.

Heres 1 case I know. This old lady had 3 kids. Those 3 kids gave her 12 grandkids. She raises all 12. Her kids get the checks. Shes raising them with her pension, SS and her kids give her something of what they get. Not just that, but none of their kids are married. So they get extra being a single parent. Of kids they dont even raise. So yeah theyre pulling profit.

This is rampant through my region. And like I said. They teach doing all these ways, help fill forms and all else for these people.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Massive. They actually have classes to teach people how to get money out the govt.

Heres 1 case I know. This old lady had 3 kids. Those 3 kids gave her 12 grandkids. She raises all 12. Her kids get the checks. Shes raising them with her pension, SS and her kids give her something of what they get. Not just that, but none of their kids are married. So they get extra being a single parent. Of kids they dont even raise. So yeah theyre pulling profit.

This is rampant through my region. And like I said. They teach doing all these ways, help fill forms and all else for these people.

"The sneaky people who are stealing all your money are 16 people who all live together"

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to live with 15 family members, 12 of whom are children. I'd jump off a cliff.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"The sneaky people who are stealing all your money are 16 people who all live together"

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to live with 15 family members, 12 of whom are children. I'd jump off a cliff.

I think the more common example is ~2-4 kids, not an entire litter of puppies.

6 hours ago, D82 said:

I'm on my rewatch. Just finished Season 3. Reminded every episode why this is one of my favorite TV shows ever. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Its 13 people that live together. The kids parents have their own homes elsewhere.

Thats just one extreme case. Thats in the hands of child services now.  But this kind of thing is rampant and growing. Majority of black churches in my area, every Sunday after services. Have members that are state employees, lawyers, paralegals and such coaching up members and helping make sure they dot every I and cross every T to get their money.