3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I finally perfected my iced coffee recipe:

Aeropress XL

45 grams light/medium roast coffee - slightly coarser than espresso grind

400 grams of boiling water

5 minute brew time

poured over 200 grams of ice

I just go to Starbucks 😂

ex i've been trying to sway back is dating this dork (actually a good nice guy who's much nicer/smarter/richer/more motivated probably) who was like her TA over the summer when we were dating. she'd always talk about this dude when we were dating but i never even registered him as like a threat to steal her or something lol. she's a friend of one of my homies and he was showing me all of her exes and they're all very soft boys who seem very polite and well-mannered and he was telling me like yeah i've seen her date like 10 guys and you were the only ******* she's ever dated. so she's back on track it seems. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

ex i've been trying to sway back is dating this dork (actually a good nice guy who's much nicer/smarter/richer/more motivated probably) who was like her TA over the summer when we were dating. she'd always talk about this dude when we were dating but i never even registered him as like a threat to steal her or something lol. she's a friend of one of my homies and he was showing me all of her exes and they're all very soft boys who seem very polite and well-mannered and he was telling me like yeah i've seen her date like 10 guys and you were the only ******* she's ever dated. so she's back on track it seems. 

omw let’s beat this guy.

• Like 3

On 9/15/2023 at 2:57 PM, Heimdallr said:

I finally perfected my iced coffee recipe:

Aeropress XL

45 grams light/medium roast coffee - slightly coarser than espresso grind

400 grams of boiling water

5 minute brew time

poured over 200 grams of ice

grams

what are ya, canadian?