Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

Not many talk about it with all those great times by the Georgia corners.

But apparently Monty Rice ran a 4.6 to 4.57 40 time as a ILB.  Dude can motor but is not surprise, if he can stay healthy he is pretty damn good.

Azeez did amazing though, is a lock 1st round pick and should be the first true 3/4 OLB off the board.  Great athletic ability shown but really not a surprise.  

Twyman of Pitt was 9 off the all time NFL record for the 225 bench at 49 reps by Stephen Paea

And those who think LeCounte ran a bad 40, Paris Ford ran a 4.9 to 4.83 and is not coming off a dirtbike injury where he was unresponsive at the scene, but is coming off an injury though I thought.  

Nate Hobbs from Illinois, good CB had a 40.5 vertical and a 4.39 40 which is pretty damn impressive.  

PS Ben Cleveland is 350?  Does not seem to play at that weight at all.  And that 40 time is crazy but even more crazy is the dudes girl.  Props to him, in the photo he does not look no 350 at all and looks pretty put together.  

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Okay and? They can still both be bad 40’s. Which they are.

Looking into it more, I do not believe Paris Ford was hurt when he opted out this past season and most likely this 40 time was not because of injury unless he got one in his prep work.  

That is a massive difference from that and LeCounte, who is lucky to be able to run much less be alive because of the accident he was in and clearly he is still hurt and should be still recovering based on the injuries he had.  Also LeCounte is a better player the past four years than Paris Ford was I feel.  

12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

PS Ben Cleveland is 350?  Does not seem to play at that weight at all.  And that 40 time is crazy but even more crazy is the dudes girl.  Props to him, in the photo he does not look no 350 at all and looks pretty put together

This could be one of the single freakiest things i've ever heard, 4.85 at 350 is UNREAL. Plus when you are 6'6 1/2, as crazy as it sounds, you can easily be 350 and not look it as height stretches it out and also muscle is heavier than fat.

Edited by MSURacerDT55

52 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This could be one of the single freakiest things i've ever heard, 4.85 at 350 is UNREAL. Plus when you are 6'6 1/2, as crazy as it sounds, you can easily be 350 and not look it as height stretches it out and also muscle is heavier than fat.

343 but yeah he has always carried his weight extremely well. 

• Like 1