Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

23 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Then you vacation in the winter wonderland and do some ice fishing

You would think lol. My buddies who moved there from Ohio have said they only come back during Xmas for obvious reasons but that's it. I like having a warm place to escape to and my half husky would never survive down there so I'm stuck here and am ok with it

Free:

Federal health officials are racing to ensure that millions of Americans with weakened immune systems can get additional shots of coronavirus vaccines to protect them against the highly contagious delta variant. The actions could mean the extra shots would be authorized in days or weeks, according to federal officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the plan has not been announced.

42 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

"It's often mistaken as allergies"

Could we be getting close to this becoming something we just have to live with? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

"It's often mistaken as allergies"

Could we be getting close to this becoming something we just have to live with? 

The longer it takes the majority of the population to get vaccinated, the lower the odds that we ever can reach herd immunity. In that case, yes the goal will be to figure out how to successfully live with it.