Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, TVScout said:

This is what I was getting at with my previous post about vaccine resistance and mental illness.

Some may have actual mental illness. I’m wary of throwing that term around because I know people who legit have mental illness. This person sounds like she’s just plain stupid. Or scientifically illiterate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

No joke, this might be the funniest thing (and saddest thing) I've read in a long time. 

When I was a teenager, I looked up to adults and thought they all knew more than me.

Now that Im in my 30s, Ive realized how stupid the average person out there truly is.

• Like 3

My Samsung Galaxy 10+ is starting to drain the battery quicker and quicker. I'm currently with Sprint, but I wanted to ask if there's a list of recommendations on which vaccine will help amplify the 5G signal the best with a new phone, and whether I should consider switching to Verizon or another carrier.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

My Samsung Galaxy 10+ is starting to drain the battery quicker and quicker. I'm currently with Sprint, but I wanted to ask if there's a list of recommendations on which vaccine will help amplify the 5G signal the best with a new phone, and whether I should consider switching to Verizon or another carrier.

Verizon is better. And Pfizer will probably be the best for amplifying the signal 😅

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That depends, Verizon is projected to be the nations strongest signal carrier post-zombie apocalypse so you have to take that into consideration when fleaing across the country on foot looking for a safe-haven  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

MikeT doesn't like to party

Exactly. Still waiting on the link to be sent. Gotta be 100% make sure I never click the link, so please send me the link @ET80. Also, any promotions you might be having, so I know what else to be on the lookout for in avoiding. Just being super safe. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Real talk - the book "I Am Legend" was better than the movie.

Also real talk - I totally read I Am Legend again (at least three times) during lockdown last year. One of the ways I got through work every day was also pretending that I was living it. Having campus almost completely empty definitely helped with the vibe 😂.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

Here is a CDC report:

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w

Yeah, I've read that report. I also read the rejected study from India they cited before changing their recommendations to mask up again. 

14 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'll believe something tangible over some he-said, she-said almost any time. All people do is make up **** these days so I have trouble believing anything that can't be proven for the most part. 

Granted, if that was actually said, the video is far, far worse. 

This apparently started last year and is picking up steam again lol.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-i-am-legend-zombies/factchecka-vaccine-did-not-turncharactersinthe-movieiam-legendinto-zombies-idUSKBN28S23W

Edited by Xenos