Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

Coronavirus loses most of its ability to infect shortly after being exhaled and is less likely to be contagious at longer distances, a study from the University of Bristol’s Aerosol Research Centre showed.

Researchers found that the virus loses 90 per cent of its contagion capacity 20 minutes after becoming airborne and that most of that loss happens in the first five minutes of it reaching the air, according to the study, that simulates how the virus behaves after exhaling.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/virus-contamination-drops-90-per-cent-just-minutes-after-droplets-are-exhaled-report-finds/ar-AASJVSH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

27 minutes ago, JonStark said:

False. 

It’s not. At least not to the degree they are claiming. I know of 3 people who were fully vaccinated and boosted that have died. Cases are spreading like wildfire. Deaths aren’t high right now because the people who were gonna die of Covid have already died. CDC already has said 75% of deaths were in people with 4 or more comorbidities. Everyone is gonna get sick. That’s what happens when your government puts all its eggs in one flawed basket. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

CDC already has said 75% of deaths were in people with 4 or more comorbidities.

No they didn’t. They said that 75% of vaccinated deaths are people with 3, 4 or more comorbidities, and that it isn’t the case with unvaccinated. Which means the vaccine works. 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, pwny said:

No they didn’t. They said that 75% of vaccinated deaths are people with 3, 4 or more comorbidities, and that it isn’t the case with unvaccinated. Which means the vaccine works. 

If you have to keep getting booster shots every 3 months then it’s not working. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

95130791_2949937051766466_32314223857856

You’re the guy on the internet here my man.

I guess we need to clarify “it’s not working”. It’s not working like they say/said it would. The data changes every other week, thankfully they are doing what they should have done from the beginning. Let this thing run it’s course and let people develop immunity on their own. I would be willing to bet that the majority of Americans are not gonna get any more boosters at this point, there’s no point. They put all their eggs in their vaccine basket and unfortunately they can’t back down now because they have nothing else to fall back on. So instead of try something else they are doubling down.