2021 Free Agency Thread NFL/MIN

CriminalMind

On 5/7/2021 at 10:21 AM, solidvikingfan said:

i don't know if we're one of the teams but if there is any of whatever you'd call a bidding war at this point I don't think we'd be the one who will pay the most.

I think he would have the best opportunity to play here. We are pretty low on trustworthy wrs.

Edited by TENINCH

Kerrigan would be a solid addition, and would finally bring my 2011 dream to life. 

But, “have expressed interest” could just as easily be “are interested in” as it could be “are no longer interested in”.

Edited by SemperFeist

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

Apparently @Boda did have some info I didn't have...

One of the things Kerrigan has always been good at is getting his hands up on passing plays.  He has had good impact in knocking passes down at the line.  BTW, the statistic of knocking down passes is underappreciated by a lot of football fans.  Maybe it needs a cool term attached to it in the manner of a quarterback "sack."  Maybe football can borrow the term "spike" from volleyball.?  Wouldn't it be cool to say "so and so is the all time Spike leader in professional football"

5 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

One of the things Kerrigan has always been good at is getting his hands up on passing plays.  He has had good impact in knocking passes down at the line.  BTW, the statistic of knocking down passes is underappreciated by a lot of football fans.  Maybe it needs a cool term attached to it in the manner of a quarterback "sack."  Maybe football can borrow the term "spike" from volleyball.?  Wouldn't it be cool to say "so and so is the all time Spike leader in professional football"

What, pass deflections isn't good enough for ya?  😉

Living in the D.C. area Kerrigan has always been an class act and productive. He would be a good vet to help mentor the young DE's on the team. Chase Young and the other WFT players always talked highly of Kerrigan.

Edited by dc_vikingfan

17 hours ago, swede700 said:

What, pass deflections isn't good enough for ya?  😉

Well a pass deflection can happen anywhere...I am specifically talking about when it happens at the line of scrimmage.  And, no, pass deflection is boring...let's jazz it up!  If "spike" is already to confusing, how about "doink?" Or "No No?"