the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

28 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dont think anybody's claiming Brockers isnt better than Lowry - so the point is moot.
Whether 5 sacks is an impressive total when Donald's eating up double teams every down - a subjective opinion.
We're kinda tight on cash at the moment and he's kinda pricey (relatively speaking).  I think thats the point most were making.

The point isn't moot. The position has to be filled. How much is a garbage guy gonna cost ? And where does that get you ? Lowry played next to Clark by the way. My opinion is simply that Brockers falls into a nice sweet spot - value wise. Just because you wait around and get garbage on the cheap, doesn't make it a good move. The only moot point is that the Rams probably don't make that deal with Green Bay. 

Edited by cannondale

Just now, cannondale said:

The point isn't moot. The position has to be filled. How much is a garbage guy gonna cost ? And where does that get you ? Lowry played next to Clark by the way. My opinion is simply that Brockers falls into a nice sweet spot - value wise. Just because you wait around and get Lowry back doesn't make it a good move. The only moot point is that the Rams probably don't make that deal with Green Bay. 

You're talking to yourself at this point. Must be....cause you cant be attributing the above comments to me.
I've said what I've got to say. Brockers is in DET now and its water under the FA bridge.

7 minutes ago, Chili said:

Lies. 👎

Just bought a new galaxy note Phone. It makes a lot of mistakes when you use the voice texting feature. My old galaxy 7 didn't make many errors. Not trying to derail the topic so you're free to believe what you want sir.

15 hours ago, squire12 said:
  • CB:   
    • Cameron Sutton -- 2 years $9M total with $3.5M guaranteed and 2021 cap hit of $2.75M
    • Like it
    • Jason Verrett -- 1 year $5.5M
    • Love it
  • EDGE
    • Matt Judon -- 4 years $54.5M
      Good
    • Romeo Okwara -- 3 yeas $39M
      Better
    • Yannick Ngakoue -- 2 years $26M fully guaranteed
      Good
    • Tyus Bowser -- 4 years $22M
      Could be the best deal
    • Dawuane Smoot -- 2 years $10M
    • IDK who this is, other than the love boat connection
    • Markus Golden - 2 years 9 Mil
    • Adding this, my favorite edge deal.
  • RB
    • Carlos Hyde -- 2 years $4.5M
      Waste of roster spot/washed
  • WR
    • Marvin Jones -- 2 years $14.5M
      Overpay, but it's jax so you have to. Guy is pretty close to washed, not sure he's much more than AJ green at this point.