2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Not being ready for the NBA PG grind ruined Mudiay. I think Ball is fine, but that is something to worry about IMO. Mudiay in summer league and his first month of his rookie year was flashing elite vision and I saw him having a floor of a Rubio type. But he was so far behind from a handle, shooting, and IQ standpoint that he totally lost his vision trying to fix everything else. He pretty much got ruined being thrown out there too quick.

I think Ball is a better prospect than Mudiay and is more ready than he was, but it's something that I've thought about with Ball. They need to make sure he stays confident and playing the way he should be. 

I pray to God Joel Embiid stays healthy for the rest of his career.  Ben Simmons is unreal.  This is going to be the best duo in the league very soon.  They just need to get a bit older, mature and experienced.  Potential dynasty in the making and it's great to see.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I pray to God Joel Embiid stays healthy for the rest of his career.  Ben Simmons is unreal.  This is going to be the best duo in the league very soon.  They just need to get a bit older, mature and experienced.  Potential dynasty in the making and it's great to see.

I agree they are so damn talented. They just got to stay healthy. I hate so.say it, if I am LeBron, he should go to Philly. Nitvsure if I am.Embiid or Simmons I would want  LeBron though.

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I agree they are so damn talented. They just got to stay healthy. I hate so.say it, if I am LeBron, he should go to Philly. Nitvsure if I am.Embiid or Simmons I would want  LeBron though.

My biggest concern is where Markelle Fultz eventually finds himself.  I think he's going to be a very fine NBA player, but probably not on this team.  He has the talent and ability to be the main ball-handler for a team, but that's not going to happen with Ben Simmons there.  I'm not saying Fultz is a bust or he doesn't have a place with the Sixers, it's just interesting to watch.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

My biggest concern is where Markelle Fultz eventually finds himself.  I think he's going to be a very fine NBA player, but probably not on this team.  He has the talent and ability to be the main ball-handler for a team, but that's not going to happen with Ben Simmons there.  I'm not saying Fultz is a bust or he doesn't have a place with the Sixers, it's just interesting to watch.

Almost makes you think hindsight they should have traded back to like 10 or so and picked up assets. But of course we have to actually see Fultz first.

4 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Almost makes you think hindsight they should have traded back to like 10 or so and picked up assets. But of course we have to actually see Fultz first.

Yeah I'm just sort of waiting this out. The calls for him as a bust are a bit premature.

Also, on LeBron, Paul George actually fits the team better, tbh.

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um, the reason they took Simmons was because they had the #1 pick which was with Hinkie. I'm sure Hinkie would have taken him if he was still on the team. That's a no-brainier. 

Anyways, definitely time to move on........

Booker dropping 34+ on H-Town today.

on 30 shots?

Archived