2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

If the season ended today, there would be some really good match ups in the Western playoffs

Warriors vs Pelicans would be interesting. Very different styles, one team plays really big and one team goes to small ball. It would be interesting to see if the Pelicans could steal a game

Thunder vs T-Wolves is a very solid series, and might be the best one of the entire playoffs

Spurs vs Nuggets is a perfect match up as well. Both teams play team ball. It could be good

Rockets vs Blazers is always Entertaining, especially when Lillard drains series winning buzzer beaters with .9 seconds left. 

2nd round match ups could be Rockets vs Spurs 2 and Thunder vs Warriors, and who doesnt want to see that star studded match up. I think that the thunder might take 2 from the warriors.

Finals would be a toss up, rockets and Spurs played a good series last year and both teams should be much better this season. It could go 7 games, but both teams could push the warriors to 6 games, and the Spurs might even push them to 7. 

Meanwhile the east would be boring, except for possible a Raptors vs Cavs series, that I think the Raptors have a 40% chance of winning. I dont think anyone else can beat the Cavs in a 7 game series (sorry Boston). 

Archived