2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

38 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

thought you weren't a fan? remember kinda arguing w/ someone about him pre-draft 

We discussed him, yes. However, I wasn't negative with him. I merely mentioned that he was a subpar athlete so that was a knock on him in the draft process.

He's a subpar athlete in terms of NBA wings so he's going to have trouble separating from defenders with the ball in his hands...but yes, I do agree that he's got role player potential. Nothing amazing but someone that could come in and give you minutes without being a complete negative

However, the negative thing you're thinking of was when I asked you why you liked Dillon Brooks and not John Collins. 

EDIT - Ha, yeah. See you caught it. xD

This draft class is so fun. Guys scoring in double figures/recording double/double's in their debuts. Ben Simmons not part of the class but still technically a rookie so add him to the mix.

Fultz gotta be arrested for his FT stroke though. That needs to be scrapped pronto

Still laugh at the fact that we took 5'10 shrimp Shane Larkin over Giannis, especially when we specialize in reaching for unknown foreign players. Now you get the chance to draft an unknown player who happens to have the athletic ability and size of the Eighth Wonder of the World......and you take Shane? This one might be on you Dirk.

26 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Watching Sam Mitchell play last night had me jelly. Like what the.. Denver!! Oh, and we blew a nice lead in the 4th.

Donovan Mitchell could have been playing backup PG minutes instead of Mudiay last night rather than Lyles and Lydon sitting on the bench. SMDH that game was a heartbreaker

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Still laugh at the fact that we took 5'10 shrimp Shane Larkin over Giannis, especially when we specialize in reaching for unknown foreign players. Now you get the chance to draft an unknown player who happens to have the athletic ability and size of the Eighth Wonder of the World......and you take Shane? This one might be on you Dirk.

If it makes you feel better we took Anthony Bennett 

Archived