2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

23 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Lebron can't win another title but taking a Canadian team to the finals would be another notch for his legacy.  Can the Raps free up max cap space.

I think NYK makes a lot of sense. Gets to stay east and taking the Knicks to the finals would be a major moment in hoops history. Raps would have to move a lot of money to make anything happen, although I suppose the Knicks would too lol 

21 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So supposedly it was IT that led the charge in calling out Love yesterday. Lil Zeke making power moves, respect.

This is so laughable.  A guy who has missed the majority of the season is calling out a player that's always been there and miss 24 hours due to being sick.  There's a ton more things you can do rather than attack Kevin Love lol

I was at the forefront during the off-season when I said the Cavs got fleeced in that trade when a lot of people here said the Cavs won that trade (for some mysterious reason).  I just don't like Thomas and this only helps my thinking process.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Stephen A Smith said Dan Gilbert wants to sell the team.....Perfect timing for LeBron to become the first owner/player in the history of the NBA. And if it isn't allowed, they could quickly change that.

Not buying a word out of that clowns mouth. 

Do we know what exactly happened with him? Did he get hurt and was forced to change his shot or did he do it independently on his own and then get hurt because of it or what? Does he have some serious shoulder and/or elbow issues that we haven't been privy to?

Archived