2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't know why, but feel this will help increase N.O signing him.

If they're still willing to pay him the max (and I think they should be... not like we have any other options to do much of anything except blow it up, which we 100% won't do) then it absolutely does. Other teams will be more apprehensive about him and his only experience with the Pels is a season that was going very well with the team clicking more and more as time went on. I already thought he was going to re-sign but I really think he will now.

Unfortunately he will most likely miss some of next year too so this derails not only this season for us but maybe next, having to work him back in the lineup when he may never even be the same player again for all we know. We're ****ed lol..

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I dont mean to be rude but youre blind. Darius Miller got Harden with the body LONG before he started a shooting motion. It was the right call.

I was at the game.  Harden clearly got fouled while shooting.  He should have been shooting 3 shots.  I hate that rule by the NBA.

Devastating news. I was not really a believer in this NO team for most of the year but they were winning me over and playing so well with a chance at a 5/6 seed a possibly pulling off a round one upset if they had the right matchup and were able to make a move at the deadline to get more help then who knows. From everything I've read and seen it would appear NO has a good shot to re sign him and I think it was something he also wanted to do. This is a real shame for the fans of NO as the 8th seed and a 4 game series against GS may be the best case scenario now. 

I was thinking before Paul George if Jimmy Butler decided against playing would be the first replacement I think maybe a big like Jokic or Drummond could now be the replacement for Cousins. I'm not sure how this works or who gets who since it's not east/West anymore and maybe it would rule out Drummond completely because it's a West all star getting hurt and I'm sure they'd want 12 East and 12 West still. 

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I was at the game.  Harden clearly got fouled while shooting.  He should have been shooting 3 shots.  I hate that rule by the NBA.

Okay? Being at the game doesnt give you a better view. Harden wasnt shooting, not even close.

Tell him to learn how to hit iron lol

Archived