2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

The pacers are so trash without Dipo. Myles looks terrible out there it's annoying. He has crazy talent but i would rather

we trade him and keep Sabonis. Just more solid and better. Myles plays scared and still hasn't packed muscle mass. He's in year 3-4? 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The pacers are so trash without Dipo. Myles looks terrible out there it's annoying. He has crazy talent but i would rather

we trade him and keep Sabonis. Just more solid and better. Myles plays scared and still hasn't packed muscle mass. He's in year 3-4? 

breh u are tryna give up on Myles Turner what the hell 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

breh u are tryna give up on Myles Turner what the hell 

Just tired of him. I like Sabonis better and would rather him eat more Mins. It's crazy cuz Myles is only 21 lol.

Shooting 49% from the Field, 35% from 3. 2.1 BLKS, But only AVG 13.5 PTS he's gone down. WTF.

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

if the rockets get PG or LeBron they aren't matching. Some dumb team gonna offer him the max forcing the rockets to make a tough decision.

If Ayton and Bamba are off the board and we're in position to pick Trae Young, I'm down to get Trae and max out Capela.

Young | Knight | Ulis
Booker | Reed | Daniels
Jackson | Warren
Chriss | Bender
Capela | Williams

I want to start a thread bad but I don't want you guys thinking I'm trying to pimp up and hype the rockets so I'll say it in here.  2 part question

If Rockets get the number 1 seed can they beat the Warriors in a 7 game series based on what we have seen so far this season?  Are the Warriors beatable?

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I want to start a thread bad but I don't want you guys thinking I'm trying to pimp up and hype the rockets so I'll say it in here.  2 part question

If Rockets get the number 1 seed can they beat the Warriors in a 7 game series based on what we have seen so far this season?  Are the Warriors beatable?

Only if someone gets injured

18 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yes, possible, but I'd say like a 10 or 20 % chance. So very slim odds. 

Edit: 20% too high. def like 10% 

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

* Assuming both teams are healthy, of course.

Can the Rockets beat the Warriors four times out of seven games?  Absolutely not.

Are the Warriors beatable?  They probably are but this season it doesn't look like it.

Archived