2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Man how did Wizards lose that game lol? Watched the highlights and Wizards were up 17, was like Wow Wizards won this game. 

Jarrett Allen could be a problem next season, his rim protection was sick vs Bucks. 

I wanna see Miami vs Cleveland first round so bad.

11 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The Warriors without Curry would be the 3rd seed.

The warriors are trolling people. Kerr can hardly keep a straight face when complaining about his teams effort. They are playing this struggling thing up knowing they are still winning a championship. 

52 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Tristian Thompson played 10 minutes and his box score read 0s all across aside from one foul LOL. How is that even possible? Especially a guy with his style? Dude will accidentally run into a few boards. 

I hate lue

Minny better worry about making the playoffs first. It is a must win next game against Denver that will decide their fate. But man this team really is mediocre as hell without Butler. Wiggins was completely invisible the second half yesterday and didn't even play much....or I didn't notice lol. But yeah, if Butler returns and they make the playoffs, they won't be an easy out for either GS or Hou. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Minny better worry about making the playoffs first. It is a must win next game against Denver that will decide their fate. But man this team really is mediocre as hell without Butler. Wiggins was completely invisible the second half yesterday and didn't even play much....or I didn't notice lol. But yeah, if Butler returns and they make the playoffs, they won't be an easy out for either GS or Hou. 

Pretty sure he was playing a decent bit, but LYS, just invisible. When they're not calling plays for him, it seems like he's not doing a thing out there. 

KAT could have dominated, Wolves needed to be running offense through him and force feeding him in the post. He's the best offensive center in the game, and was being guarded by 6'8 Millsap. Sure, Millsap is a good defender, but it was clear the length advantage for Towns was too much for Millsap, as he scored on most of his few post up opportunities on Millsap.

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

its crazy how there is less than a week left of regular season bball and only 3 teams clinched a playoff spot in the west.

It's been such an insane fight for those spots that, even as a neutral (Bulls fan), I'll feel really sad for whoever ends up short in the end. Obviously hoping that the TimberBulls end up making the playoffs, but Denver is also playing their hearts out. If that loss over Memphis ends up costing them, oh boy.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Big game tonight between Philly and the Cavs. Winner is in the driver's seat for the 3 seed and maybe LeBron's services next season as well.

Cavs on the road after a tough game against the Wizards. Definitely winnable for the 76ers, but LeBron is probably going to try to make a statement. 

Want to see Fultz ball today, hit a few jumpers. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cavs on the road after a tough game against the Wizards. Definitely winnable for the 76ers, but LeBron is probably going to try to make a statement. 

Want to see Fultz ball today, hit a few jumpers. 

I'd feel comfortable given said situation, if we had Embiid... At least Saric is coming back for tonight's game.

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

its crazy how there is less than a week left of regular season bball and only 3 teams clinched a playoff spot in the west.

Right?  My Jazz can still take the 3rd spot in the West AND can still miss the playoffs.  With a week left?  That's crazy. 

Archived