2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Well you can miss a crap load of shots against Philly without Embiid and win by 40 you can't really do the same against San Antonio even without Leonard. Raps kinda blew this one especially considering this is the start of a 6 game west coast trip with the Warriors up next it would have been nice to get this win. San Antonio is a great team though. Would love to go 4-2 on this trip and that's still in play but I'll take 3-3. Still gotta figure out the new offense playing the Bulls and Sixers in the first two games really wasn't the best indicator. 

29 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Gosh refs. How do you call a tech on Jokic with 34 secs left.. ugh.

Such a bad tech and they blew another call late. Nuggets still playing a little too sloppy. Not worried, though.

John Wall is a gottam savage. Beal and Porter are great too 

After a huge couple of weeks of gambling to coincide with the start of the NFL season I have been ice cold the past two weeks and put a chunk of money on Sacramento still -2 vs PHX after I found out Bledsoe was sent home. 

Ill take the blame Sacramento fans. I'm sorry my bad luck has done this. 

13 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Such a bad tech and they blew another call late. Nuggets still playing a little too sloppy. Not worried, though.

John Wall is a gottam savage. Beal and Porter are great too 

Yeah we deserved to lose with like 20+ turnovers. Murray and chandler need to get their shot to fall.

also lol at Wall thinking Jokic ran into Brooks on purpose. 

8 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Had to fire the coach and send the PG home to get some ball movement.

Funny how that works sometimes. We’ve seen it happen a lot of times where ball stoppers or ball dominate players who are good players leave a team and the team improves. At least in the short term. 

Archived