FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Shout out to the Lions. After an ill advised trade and a hostile takeover, lololol...... they have absolutely killed the draft, imo. Nice work fellas.

You’re just saying this because you were on the winning side of that trade. But we appreciate you making them feel better.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It was a hokey trade for sure, but I don't believe it's lopsided by any means.

I think it was pretty lopsided but the issue was more the fact that in an active war room there was no conversation. I do think that the gym could still make the trade but would know the fall out. I’m sure you would have given more.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I think it was pretty lopsided but the issue was more the fact that in an active war room there was no conversation. I do think that the gym could still make the trade but would know the fall out. I’m sure you would have given more.

This. The whole "ah well, I traded this guy without discussion, shut up and get over it, peanut gallery" thing ran contrary to how we view FFMD. 

To be honest, there's often a level of tension on the forum, and the last few years of Quinn/Patricia have only heightened that. FFMD is the time of year where we find a way to put that stuff aside and work together, and often come up with a pretty nice result. A lot of guys that are often at odds with one another find themselves having quality conversations during FFMD, and it really brings us closer as a group.

TL;DR: we like to talk and stuff. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

I really need help! I tried to get some Cards forum members involved but no bites, but I'm really busy at the moment. Can someone else sub in? I can still give feedback and stuff, but right now everyday until 4 eastern is pretty much shot for me.

I'll make your picks for you based off TDN Draft needs. So far you have filled WR and CB, so the next highest priority is RB. 

Cardinals

CB, RB, IOL TE, LB, CB, IDL, IOL, WR