FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@HoboRocket you still owe a pick for 170. Get it in my friend

I really need help! I tried to get some Cards forum members involved but no bites, but I'm really busy at the moment. Can someone else sub in? I can still give feedback and stuff, but right now everyday until 4 eastern is pretty much shot for me.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

I really need help! I tried to get some Cards forum members involved but no bites, but I'm really busy at the moment. Can someone else sub in? I can still give feedback and stuff, but right now everyday until 4 eastern is pretty much shot for me.

S Joshuah Bledsoe, Missouri is the highest rated player on my personal board right now if that helps you out.

8 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

@Deadpulse or @Scoundrel can one of you guys step in and help the Cards? 

And now my draft is done. 

Traded for: OG Brenden Scherff, S Terrence Brooks, DL Taven Bryan

Drafted: EDGE Jaelan Phillips, CB Eric Stokes, S Andre Cisco, OG Ben Cleveland, QB Jamie Newman, OT Brendan Jaimes, RB Kylin Hill and EDGE Patrick Johnson

I feel good about what I was able to accomplish. This was a fun draft for sure. Still some holes, but adding to the Falcons what I did I feel will give them a much better shot to compete this year.

• Like 1