FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So am I supposed to go or wait. These overnight picks are confusing 

You absolutely can go. It's the guy after you who might not be sure with previous missed picks whether he ethically can go. But your time is 10pm ET. That's well passed. Go for it

4 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

You absolutely can go. It's the guy after you who might not be sure with previous missed picks whether he ethically can go. But your time is 10pm ET. That's well passed. Go for it

I'm confused about the Raiders pick.  I'm guessing it was squeezed in for whatever reason.  But if BCB doesn't pick it looks like Raiders are actually OTC at this point.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm confused about the Raiders pick.  I'm guessing it was squeezed in for whatever reason.  But if BCB doesn't pick it looks like Raiders are actually OTC at this point.

Doesn't matter to me. Last two dudes I'm taking are prob undrafted so. Suppose I should see if anyone wants to move up lol 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Doesn't matter to me. Last two dudes I'm taking are prob undrafted so. Suppose I should see if anyone wants to move up lol 

Right...I'm good either way.  Just looking out for you based on the Raider time slot overlapping yours.

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Right...I'm good either way.  Just looking out for you based on the Raider time slot overlapping yours.

I'm assuming it's cause that pick was originally forfeited for their covid violations but was reinstated after appeal, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm assuming it's cause that pick was originally forfeited for their covid violations but was reinstated after appeal, 

I don't think so, because the draft order at least originally was slotted showing that pick, just listed as forfeited.  I don't know.  

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Well Minnesota has the earlier draft slot anyways. So I don't think you need to wait for the Raiders. 

Anyways on a separate note, @ny92mike @EaglesPeteC will there be some sort of UDFA signings after the draft is over?? 

Other than just helping out with the voting forms and updating here and there, I've got no say in ffmd.