FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You were born with a spelling defect.

It's Payton Turner.

I think all the Peytons/Paytons need to get together and decide if it is an “a” or “e” and stop trying to make the rest of us normies remember both.

Don’t think I’m not coming after you Shaun/Shawn/Sean or you Katelin/Kaitlyn/Caitlin/Caitlyn/Kaitlynn

• Like 2

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I think all the Peytons/Paytons need to get together and decide if it is an “a” or “e” and stop trying to make the rest of us normies remember both.

Don’t think I’m not coming after you Shaun/Shawn/Sean or you Katelin/Kaitlyn/Caitlin/Caitlyn/Kaitlynn

The worst one.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Make sure it's one your war room hates. That's what @FGK and I did. It worked out great and everyone likes us.

You guys gotta be in sync with your war room like me. Me and our war room have a telepathic understanding with eachother. I don't need "votes" to get deals done, I just know it's what they want. Probably before they even know it.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah, I don't know why the Chiefs were hell bent on trading Tyreek Hill......

5'10 WR with durability and character concerns the team went to him about restructuring his deal to help us win championships and he said no. So I went Belichick mode and swept the leg.