FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

Packers were in a toss up between Hudson and Christensen. I think both are better than a lot of tackles that have gone in the last 2 rounds. Ultimately Christensen is just more ready to play right now, and with Aaron's age we went that route. Hudson has higher ceiling though IMO. Great pick there. Think he's a top 50 guy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Chiefs are making all the wrong moves while the Raiders have 4 contributors for next year.  Looks like the division is wide open again!

All the AFC West having a better draft than KC. Thank god for Mahomes or this team would be in trouble.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

It was a close call for us between Christensen and Hudson.  We went with Christensen since he has the potential to start at RT right away if need be (just needs some polish), but Hudson is younger and has lots of upside.

I agree with this.

Hudson has higher ceiling but is not as pro ready as I believe Christensen is.

I think Christensen has a high floor and will be a solid swing tackle if he can’t hold down RT spot. 

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

It was a close call for us between Christensen and Hudson.  We went with Christensen since he has the potential to start at RT right away if need be (just needs some polish), but Hudson is younger and has lots of upside.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Packers were in a toss up between Hudson and Christensen. I think both are better than a lot of tackles that have gone in the last 2 rounds. Ultimately Christensen is just more ready to play right now, and with Aaron's age we went that route. Hudson has higher ceiling though IMO. Great pick there. Think he's a top 50 guy.

We were actually in the same exact boat and christensen was one of the others. your selection made me send a message to the group that just said "sigh" lol. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

All the AFC West having a better draft than KC. Thank god for Mahomes or this team would be in trouble.

You give modern day Alex Smith these weapons he's walking thru all of you bums en route to a division title.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After Hudson's pro day, I don't know that I would count on him at OT. 

This was brought up in our conversations. Was a big talking point. The thing is, it doesn't match the tape. I don't know what to do with that. 

Ultimately, would definitely fail him at tackle first but definitely was on my mind

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

This was brought up in our conversations. Was a big talking point. The thing is, it doesn't match the tape. I don't know what to do with that. 

Ultimately, would definitely fail him at tackle first but definitely was on my mind

That's the right move for sure to try him out at OT but we'll see. He's got nice potential either way. 

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

The Chargers were trying to trade me Mike Williams but then they got salty after the OBJ deal and took him off the table lmao whats wrong bud

IDC about your terrible trades, you're crazy if you think I'm going to give up a former #7 overall pick who's producing for a couple of 4ths and a 3rd next year. That's not salt, that's intelligence.

Edited by carrolljcmc
  • Like 2