Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

14 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

As usual it looks like the Rays are selling short on a big-named player, but Adames will probably flame out and those no-name relieverswill be dynamite, shutdown flamethrowers

Only two games but Adames has looked solid so far at the dish. Think he's going to be fine there. He's great in the field with a plus arm so that'll do there.

Feyereisen is decent but capped in his ceiling. Rays are his 4th organization already so he'll be effective but nothing world-beater about him. Rasmussen has tools but he's still pretty damn inconsistent. He's a wildcard that you can find in every system. 

Think it's a deal that'll likely work out for both teams. They dealt from a surplus of talent at SS and we dealt from a spot that we develop well. Win-win deal.

41 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

As usual it looks like the Rays are selling short on a big-named player, but Adames will probably flame out and those no-name relieverswill be dynamite, shutdown flamethrowers

i think Adames is what he is, above averageish, and he likely will stay that way. I dont see him flaming out at all, hes above average at short defensively and that alone will give him a lot of chance, and he also has good pop for the position. Problem is he has big contact issues that apparently are getting worse. But the rays are flush with middle infielders, and its really not even hard to argue that Walls can be better than Adames in the not so distant future. And speaking specifically to the current rays team, Walls is the type of hitter they need. He had a high K% in Durham, but he projects to a good contact guy. This could be win/win as long as Adames can keep the Ks under control.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Right now the Mets 40 man roster is either entirely in the major leagues, or on the IL. There is no in between.

In dire straits right now.

We just sent y'all Billy McKinney for Pedro Quintana, whoever that is.

On 5/24/2021 at 11:44 AM, Blazer026 said:

Went to Great American Ballpark and Progressive Field over the weekend. Enjoyed each park more than I thought I would. 

Ohio guy here. I'm biased as a Tribe fan, but Progressive is AWESOME. GABP is a nice experience as well.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ohio guy here. I'm biased as a Tribe fan, but Progressive is AWESOME. GABP is a nice experience as well.

I preferred GABP, but both were a great time. 

Wrigley, GABP, Progessive, Miller, Comerica, is how’d I’d rank what I’ve been to. 

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Progressive field is nice. Idk about awesome though haha. Nicest I’ve been to was Pittsburgh. Too bad the pirates suck