TNF Week 7: Chiefs @ Raiders

TheVillain112

Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • This game came quicker than expected, I better set my fantasy line up now...

Just now, cp0k2 said:

Hill looks like a new kind of dinosaur to be cast in the next Land Before Time direct to video release.

Too late, Bosh has had that job already.

Unless it is a re-cast like how Howard was replaced as Rhodey in Iron Man. Then you have a point.

f77ccae27d1b6a559ab19c2fb7fd6445bb7e6731

3 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

yeah i dunno wat he's smokin. alex smith has forever been known as the prototypical game manager. not a #1 draft pick.

In that draft it would have been a good pick at #2.  Problem is that Aaron Rodgers was in the same draft and taken 20+ spots later.  Only a few other really good picks in that 1st round.  Demarcus Ware, Derrick Johnson are about it.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I personally hope he learned from his terrible act and becomes a fantastic father for his kid.

And earns a big contract so his kid is taken care of.  

And I personally hope the woman finds a non-abusive man to be with that can also provide for her while Hill pays child support. I’m sure he learned his lesson from all that probation. But to each their own. 

Won’t go on about Hill’s scumminess, I’ll stay on topic.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

And I personally hope the woman finds a non-abusive man to be with that can also provide for her while Hill pays child support. I’m sure he learned his lesson from all that probation. But to each their own. 

Won’t go on about Hill’s scumminess, I’ll stay on topic.

Completely understandable.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I personally hope he learned from his terrible act and becomes a fantastic father for his kid.

And earns a big contract so his kid is taken care of.  

That too...  (Although, it should come with the territory. A prerequisite, if you will)

But, only after the "Cosmic Retribution" has run its course.  

Archived