Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

I think the media is Frodo.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886muw4mtenxa2dcpiyel

Nah, Lynch and Kyle setting out together to get the QB only for Kyle to turn heel for his own wants. 9ers fans are definitely Gollum wanting to tackle him and take Mac into a pit of lava 

9 minutes ago, 49ers fan said:

I remember wanting Christian Ponder who is very similar to Mac in a lot of ways lol. That being said, I wanted Ponder in the second round and he shot up the draft boards. 

Same, I wanted Ponder and Dalton the most. But nowhere near where Ponder went, of course. Ponder looked like an amazing second round project... but not a first rounder with the pressure associated with it.

Oooo, thats spicy 

Interesting that the NE trading up rumors have come up right before this happens, especially because it appeared they were targeting fields with those trade ups. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

welcome to the bay, McCorkle

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ciqrtsrvlm5eegcmkj

Supposedly they were trying to trade up for Fields as @N4L said. Maybe as a sign of good will we told Bill we were taking him and that we’d trade them Jimmy. There was also that tweet a couple pages back with someone saying that they are hearing Justin Fields will be “JUST FINE” tomorrow afternoon. Sorry I’m a little handicapped posting from my phone, but the point is that I don’t see this big drop for Fields as everyone has been predicting and I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if we took him. 

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ciqrtsrvlm5eegcmkj

Supposedly they were trying to trade up for Fields as @N4L said. Maybe as a sign of good will we told Bill we were taking him and that we’d trade them Jimmy. There was also that tweet a couple pages back with someone saying that they are hearing Justin Fields will be “JUST FINE” tomorrow afternoon. Sorry I’m a little handicapped posting from my phone, but the point is that I don’t see this big drop for Fields as everyone has been predicting and I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if we took him. 

I feel like we would have told Bill before today? We just heard the rumors yesterday and not too long ago. That's a really close relationship. We would have had to legitimately no know who we were taking and the media would have had to be wrong on the players in our final two. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel like we would have told Bill before today? We just heard the rumors yesterday and not too long ago. That's a really close relationship. We would have had to legitimately no know who we were taking and the media would have had to be wrong on the players in our final two. 

Idk dude lol. It’s hard to make sense of any of this. Maybe John and Bill have been working out the details of the deal and they finally got it ironed out and John just told Jimmy’s agent that they could start working on a deal with the Pats? Obviously all just guess work, but it’s possible.